My Mother

My Mother

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here, Not There.

I want to clear up some confusion. I have read and heard information from different sources and I am sure everyone reading this site has as well. If you want true and correct information I ask everyone to please stick to this blog. I would also like to say that our family is only interested in helping my Mom get better. At this time all we care about is the process that is going to get my Mom well and not the events leading up to her hospitalization. There will be a time for that, but that time is not right now. Keep my Mom in your hearts and your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Dallas, thank you for blogging. Your mom touched so many lives, you are performing a service to all of us who care about her. We have so many fond memories of the times our families have shared, it's hard to accept that this is happening. If there is anything, anything that we can do, just say the word. You know you have our love, and your family is continuously in our thoughts.

    -- Richard Curtright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, Hunter,Morgan and I wish Dee a speedy recovery. We know she is seriously ill. We are praying for her. She has such a wondereful and big heart.

    Our best
    The Molivers

    ReplyDelete