My Mother

My Mother

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 6 2100

Today has not brought any great strides. The doctors decided to do dialysis for a 4th day in a row. The expert Neurologist came and read the EEG from yesterday and basically confirmed yesterdays results. Her temperature was between 99 and 100 all day which is a small improvement from yesterday. On the bad news side, she developed a wound infection today. Her surgeon has treated it and told us that it will clear up easily. We are continuing to wait for the sepsis to subside, her kidneys and liver to restart, and most importantly for her to wake up. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Wright family,

    You all are in my prayers. Please do not hesitate to call on me if there is anything at all that I can do.

    My love to you all,
    Kay Lunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee has touched so many lives. We continue to pray for her complete recovery and for her to wake up soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and the family.
    Carla Wade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee has been such a motivation to all of us here at the shop and we all thank her for it. She is in our prayers and thoughts. She is an amazingly strong woman and we know that she will pull through this, we just look forward to seeing her smile as she comes in again.

    ReplyDelete